Most Active Stories
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- U.S. Defense Secretary: Militarization of South China Sea Is Unacceptable
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
When Dealing With A Loved One Who Has Dementia, Plan Ahead
Susan Farmer, Director of the Senior Life Program at Parkridge Valley, joins us with advice on dealing with parents and loved ones who show signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s. Many families never discuss what to do if older relatives can’t remember basic information or become unable to live independently.