Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
When Dealing With A Loved One Who Has Dementia, Plan Ahead
Susan Farmer, Director of the Senior Life Program at Parkridge Valley, joins us with advice on dealing with parents and loved ones who show signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s. Many families never discuss what to do if older relatives can’t remember basic information or become unable to live independently.