Most Active Stories
- Listener Support Keeps WUTC On The Air. Please Donate Today.
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Start It Up Episode 7: Teen Startup Thrives and Glass Street Bounces Back
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
When Dealing With A Loved One Who Has Dementia, Plan Ahead
Susan Farmer, Director of the Senior Life Program at Parkridge Valley, joins us with advice on dealing with parents and loved ones who show signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s. Many families never discuss what to do if older relatives can’t remember basic information or become unable to live independently.