Most Active Stories
- 12/19 - 21, WEAVE's Christmas Dance Show Features Funk, Hip Hop, Ballet & More
- Mach Fuels Converts Cars, Trucks to Gas/CNG Bi-Fuel Systems
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
When Dealing With A Loved One Who Has Dementia, Plan Ahead
Susan Farmer, Director of the Senior Life Program at Parkridge Valley, joins us with advice on dealing with parents and loved ones who show signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s. Many families never discuss what to do if older relatives can’t remember basic information or become unable to live independently.