Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Who Will Win the Beast Feast at the Chattanooga Market 5/25?
Beginning at 11:00 am Market shoppers can taste samples from 9 different pit masters and vote to decide the People's Choice Award for this year's competition. Food samples will be available for $2 each and voting chips cost $1. Music for the Beast feast includes Bucktown Kickback performing at 12:30 with Cereus Bright taking the stage at 2:00. The Chattanooga Market is located in the First Tennessee Pavilion from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm.