Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Who Will Win the Beast Feast at the Chattanooga Market 5/25?
Beginning at 11:00 am Market shoppers can taste samples from 9 different pit masters and vote to decide the People's Choice Award for this year's competition. Food samples will be available for $2 each and voting chips cost $1. Music for the Beast feast includes Bucktown Kickback performing at 12:30 with Cereus Bright taking the stage at 2:00. The Chattanooga Market is located in the First Tennessee Pavilion from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm.