Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Why Jack Skowronnek is Bald
This is the 4th year for Jack's Chattanoggins, a special event to raise funds for pediatric cancer with a twist. People shave their heads to raise funds and also show solidarity for children who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments. Jack Skowronnek was 10 years old the first time he shaved his head for children's cancer. Each year the event grows larger and more people shave their heads to support a good cause. Jack's Chattanoggins takes place at the Chattanooga Market June 10th.