Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Why Jack Skowronnek is Bald
This is the 4th year for Jack's Chattanoggins, a special event to raise funds for pediatric cancer with a twist. People shave their heads to raise funds and also show solidarity for children who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments. Jack Skowronnek was 10 years old the first time he shaved his head for children's cancer. Each year the event grows larger and more people shave their heads to support a good cause. Jack's Chattanoggins takes place at the Chattanooga Market June 10th.