Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Why Jack Skowronnek is Bald
This is the 4th year for Jack's Chattanoggins, a special event to raise funds for pediatric cancer with a twist. People shave their heads to raise funds and also show solidarity for children who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments. Jack Skowronnek was 10 years old the first time he shaved his head for children's cancer. Each year the event grows larger and more people shave their heads to support a good cause. Jack's Chattanoggins takes place at the Chattanooga Market June 10th.