Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Why Jack Skowronnek is Bald
This is the 4th year for Jack's Chattanoggins, a special event to raise funds for pediatric cancer with a twist. People shave their heads to raise funds and also show solidarity for children who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments. Jack Skowronnek was 10 years old the first time he shaved his head for children's cancer. Each year the event grows larger and more people shave their heads to support a good cause. Jack's Chattanoggins takes place at the Chattanooga Market June 10th.