Most Active Stories
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- U.S. Defense Secretary: Militarization of South China Sea Is Unacceptable
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
Uncorking The Past
Why Tennessee Has Weird Wine Laws
The majority of states allow grocery and food stores to sell wine. Not Tennessee. Here in the Volunteer State, liquor stores alone can sell packaged wine. In this segment, WUTC examines the history and rationale behind this law. WUTC also explores current debates about changing it.