Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Uncorking The Past
Why Tennessee Has Weird Wine Laws
The majority of states allow grocery and food stores to sell wine. Not Tennessee. Here in the Volunteer State, liquor stores alone can sell packaged wine. In this segment, WUTC examines the history and rationale behind this law. WUTC also explores current debates about changing it.