Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Why Travel Agents Still Matter
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Web sites like Priceline and Travelocity make it easy to book a trip--so easy, it might make travel agents seem like archaic holdovers from the pre-Internet era. But travel agents are still around, and in this interview, Richard Winham asks several of them how they provide advice and advantages that no Web site can.