Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Why Travel Agents Still Matter
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Web sites like Priceline and Travelocity make it easy to book a trip--so easy, it might make travel agents seem like archaic holdovers from the pre-Internet era. But travel agents are still around, and in this interview, Richard Winham asks several of them how they provide advice and advantages that no Web site can.