Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
PearlPoint Cancer Center
Wine and Pearls for Cancer Support
The PearlPoint Cancer Center (formerly The Minnie Pearl Cancer F0undation) provides guidance and support for patients diagnosed with cancer. Parkridge Medical Center and the Sarah Cannon Cancer Center are hosting Wine and Pearls. Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Call Allison Buchignani, Annual Campaign Coordinator, at 615-467-1936 x 108 to become a sponsor.