Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
WorkSpace & ArtSpace Available Downtown
WorkSpace and ArtSpace provide coworking office space and art studio facilities at low rates to encourage entrepreneurs and young artists to build their business potential.
The nonprofit organization Chattanooga Market has renovated a building at 302 West 6th Street to offer studio space for artists and offices set up for coworking that can be rented on a daily or monthly basis with no extended lease requirements. Coworking is a growing model for freelance entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations that prefer to work outside of home and away from the coffee shop corner meetings with clients. The facilities provide for an open environment promoting social interaction and discussion between workers that are usually not employed by the same company or are self employed and prefer a less isolated workspace than staying at home. Services include WiFi, printers, coffee bar, and an open work space. There will also be special events and workshops for the members of WorkSpace. Call 423-822-5095 for more information.