Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
- How Candidates Announce Can Say A Lot About Their Campaigns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Everything Is Stories
WUTC DJ Details Experience As Soundman On Network Show Cops In New Podcast
Everything Is Stories is a new podcast launched earlier this year. It is described as "an audio survey of individuals who have experienced transcendence and/or power of the will."
The first episode of Everything Is Stories is called "Burden of Proof" and features a story from WUTC DJ Tommy Cotter.
In 2001, Cotter worked as a soundman for the network television show COPS. For one year, he captured sound of several forms of crime in Chattanooga and Fort Worth, Texas. Ten years after leaving the job, Cotter reveals to Everything Is Stories how the experience transformed him.
This story was produced by Garrett Crowe, Mike Martinez, and Tyler Wray.
For more information on Everything is Stories (and to hear another story featuring a crime scene specialist), visit EISradio.org. Follow the podcast on Twitter and Facebook. You can also subscribe to Everything Is Stories on Itunes.