Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
WUTC Fall Membership Drive Report
Chattanooga, TN – On September 29, 2002 WUTC-FM completed its fall membership drive with a total of $122,283.30 in membership pledges. Listeners from Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama were provided 'thank you' gifts of such items as t-shirts, CDs, travel mugs, whitewater trips, and gourmet lunches. WUTC wishes once again to thank all of its generous members for their support.
For those who would wish to join WUTC in its effots to maintain its programming schedule should call (423) 425-4756 and join all of those who help WUTC in keeping its programming alive.