Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
WUTC Fall Membership Drive Report
Chattanooga, TN – On September 29, 2002 WUTC-FM completed its fall membership drive with a total of $122,283.30 in membership pledges. Listeners from Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama were provided 'thank you' gifts of such items as t-shirts, CDs, travel mugs, whitewater trips, and gourmet lunches. WUTC wishes once again to thank all of its generous members for their support.
For those who would wish to join WUTC in its effots to maintain its programming schedule should call (423) 425-4756 and join all of those who help WUTC in keeping its programming alive.