Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
WUTC-FM Offers Radio Management Class
Chattanooga, TN – WUTC-FM 88.1 is now offering a radio management class for college course credit. The class, listed at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, is Communication 400 (Radio Operations). The course will be taught by the radio station's management, and will provide insight into radio's management, programming, and production. It will meet on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5:30 to 7:30PM (Eastern Time), January 9 - April 24.
To inquire about attending this course, call the admissions office of The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, at (423) 425-4662.