Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
WUTC-FM Offers Radio Management Class
Chattanooga, TN – WUTC-FM 88.1 is now offering a radio management class for college course credit. The class, listed at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, is Communication 400 (Radio Operations). The course will be taught by the radio station's management, and will provide insight into radio's management, programming, and production. It will meet on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5:30 to 7:30PM (Eastern Time), January 9 - April 24.
To inquire about attending this course, call the admissions office of The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, at (423) 425-4662.