Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
WUTC Wish List
Chattanooga, TN – WUTC, like all not for profit organizations, tries hard to cover all of its many expenses. Often listeners have helped us meeting some of these specific needs. Currently, the radio station is trying to find office chairs and carpeting. Listeners who help WUTC with these acqisitions could possibly meet the criteria for tax deductions.
If you or your company might be able to help, please call (423) 425-2377 and ask for Lawaunda January.