Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
WUTC Wish List
Chattanooga, TN – WUTC, like all not for profit organizations, tries hard to cover all of its many expenses. Often listeners have helped us meeting some of these specific needs. Currently, the radio station is trying to find office chairs and carpeting. Listeners who help WUTC with these acqisitions could possibly meet the criteria for tax deductions.
If you or your company might be able to help, please call (423) 425-2377 and ask for Lawaunda January.