Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Yoga Instruction Classes Start Soon at Sports Barn
The Chattanooga Yoga School is offering an intensive course for people who want to be become certified yoga teachers. Offered over nine weekends between April and September, the classes, held at The Sports Barn here in Chattanooga, focus on the practice as well as the philosophy of yoga. Richard Winham talked to Madia Swicord, one of the co-directors of the school.