Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Yoga Instruction Classes Start Soon at Sports Barn
The Chattanooga Yoga School is offering an intensive course for people who want to be become certified yoga teachers. Offered over nine weekends between April and September, the classes, held at The Sports Barn here in Chattanooga, focus on the practice as well as the philosophy of yoga. Richard Winham talked to Madia Swicord, one of the co-directors of the school.