Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Yoga Instruction Classes Start Soon at Sports Barn
The Chattanooga Yoga School is offering an intensive course for people who want to be become certified yoga teachers. Offered over nine weekends between April and September, the classes, held at The Sports Barn here in Chattanooga, focus on the practice as well as the philosophy of yoga. Richard Winham talked to Madia Swicord, one of the co-directors of the school.