Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Yoga Instruction Classes Start Soon at Sports Barn
The Chattanooga Yoga School is offering an intensive course for people who want to be become certified yoga teachers. Offered over nine weekends between April and September, the classes, held at The Sports Barn here in Chattanooga, focus on the practice as well as the philosophy of yoga. Richard Winham talked to Madia Swicord, one of the co-directors of the school.