Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
On Your Cellphone At The Movies? Watch For Ninjas
Originally published on Fri September 14, 2012 11:43 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. You've heard warnings to turn off your cell phone at the movies. If you disobey in London, you may be attacked by ninjas. The Prince Charles Cinema is shushing patrons using people in skin-tight body suits. If you're talking on the phone, a ninja will appear out of the darkness to shut you down, though we do not know if they have a license to kill. The ninjas, by the way, are not paid. They are people who volunteer to get to watch the movie while in costume. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.