Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
On Your Cellphone At The Movies? Watch For Ninjas
Originally published on Fri September 14, 2012 11:43 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. You've heard warnings to turn off your cell phone at the movies. If you disobey in London, you may be attacked by ninjas. The Prince Charles Cinema is shushing patrons using people in skin-tight body suits. If you're talking on the phone, a ninja will appear out of the darkness to shut you down, though we do not know if they have a license to kill. The ninjas, by the way, are not paid. They are people who volunteer to get to watch the movie while in costume. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.