Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
On casual listening, Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. But Richard Winham, who has taught popular music at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists explore the way disparate artists build upon each others' work.