Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
Music of all types...from local artists, singer/songwriters and popular genres to the bizarre and obscure..blues, folk, jazz, progressive, rock, alternative, world, reggae and others. Other features include live interviews and performances, radio specials and requests. Evening Music offers music unavailable from commercial stations and creates a fresh playlist each and every night from scratch.
On Wednesday nights from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m., Garrett Crowe and Rachel Smith host evening music. Garrett and Rachel pick a theme/idea and play music that relates to said theme. On any given Wednesday night, you can hear experimental indie, punk, metal, and hip-hop.