Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Music of all types...from local artists, singer/songwriters and popular genres to the bizarre and obscure..blues, folk, jazz, progressive, rock, alternative, world, reggae and others. Other features include live interviews and performances, radio specials and requests. Evening Music offers music unavailable from commercial stations and creates a fresh playlist each and every night from scratch.
On Wednesday nights from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m., Garrett Crowe and Rachel Smith host evening music. Garrett and Rachel pick a theme/idea and play music that relates to said theme. On any given Wednesday night, you can hear experimental indie, punk, metal, and hip-hop.