Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Fresh Air Weekends on WUTC
This Peabody Award-winning weekday magazine of contemporary arts and issues, is one of public radio's most popular programs. Each week nearly four million people tune in to the show's intimate conversations broadcast on more than 414 National Public Radio (NPR) stations across the country, as well as in Europe on the World Radio Network. The one-hour program features Terry Gross' in-depth interviews with prominent cultural and entertainment figures, as well as distinguished experts on current affairs and news.