Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
On casual listening, Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. But Richard Winham, who has taught popular music at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists...
Music of all types...from local artists, singer/songwriters and popular genres to the bizarre and obscure..blues, folk, jazz, progressive, rock, alternative, world, reggae and others. Other features include live interviews and performances,...
Each week Josh and Rachel pick a theme and choose songs that represent the theme literally and figuratively. The music is an eclectic mix of station favorites and music outside the regular playlists. The show may begin with a song by The...