Most Active Stories
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
On casual listening, Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. But Richard Winham, who has taught popular music at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists...
Music of all types...from local artists, singer/songwriters and popular genres to the bizarre and obscure..blues, folk, jazz, progressive, rock, alternative, world, reggae and others. Other features include live interviews and performances,...
Nationally-known jazz expert, jazz radio DJ, and former program director/ host of KJAZ of San Francisco, where you can find all things jazz: Bob Parlocha's Top 25 New CD Releases, schedule of jazz events, jazz reviews, jazz CD recommendations,...