Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Stephanie Hughes joined Maryland Morning as a producer in fall 2010. She’s interested in subjects including housing, sustainability, and women’s rights, and she’s covered topics including the practice of midwifery in Maryland and the relationship between the transgender community and larger GLBT community in Baltimore. She’s interested in crowdsourcing and citizen journalism, and completed a fellowship in January 2012 at the Knight Digital Media Center at the Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. She’s reported pieces for Marketplace, The Takeaway, Living on Earth, and Salon.com. Before she found her place in radio, Stephanie worked in the children’s book division of the publishing house Farrar, Straus and Giroux.