Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Stephanie Hughes joined Maryland Morning as a producer in fall 2010. She’s interested in subjects including housing, sustainability, and women’s rights, and she’s covered topics including the practice of midwifery in Maryland and the relationship between the transgender community and larger GLBT community in Baltimore. She’s interested in crowdsourcing and citizen journalism, and completed a fellowship in January 2012 at the Knight Digital Media Center at the Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. She’s reported pieces for Marketplace, The Takeaway, Living on Earth, and Salon.com. Before she found her place in radio, Stephanie worked in the children’s book division of the publishing house Farrar, Straus and Giroux.