Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Stephanie Hughes joined Maryland Morning as a producer in fall 2010. She’s interested in subjects including housing, sustainability, and women’s rights, and she’s covered topics including the practice of midwifery in Maryland and the relationship between the transgender community and larger GLBT community in Baltimore. She’s interested in crowdsourcing and citizen journalism, and completed a fellowship in January 2012 at the Knight Digital Media Center at the Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. She’s reported pieces for Marketplace, The Takeaway, Living on Earth, and Salon.com. Before she found her place in radio, Stephanie worked in the children’s book division of the publishing house Farrar, Straus and Giroux.