Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Stephanie Hughes joined Maryland Morning as a producer in fall 2010. She’s interested in subjects including housing, sustainability, and women’s rights, and she’s covered topics including the practice of midwifery in Maryland and the relationship between the transgender community and larger GLBT community in Baltimore. She’s interested in crowdsourcing and citizen journalism, and completed a fellowship in January 2012 at the Knight Digital Media Center at the Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. She’s reported pieces for Marketplace, The Takeaway, Living on Earth, and Salon.com. Before she found her place in radio, Stephanie worked in the children’s book division of the publishing house Farrar, Straus and Giroux.