Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- By Asking ‘Impossible Questions,’ A Traveler Creates Oral History
- TEDxUTChattanooga announces slate of speakers for October 25
- Time Is Running Out To Be Double-Entered In WUTC's Hawaiian Giveaway
- Sculptor John Henry Plans 33-Acre Sculpture Garden on Chattanooga's Southside
- Burning Season Is Underway, But Permits Are Needed in Hamilton County
Tracy Samilton covers the auto beat for Michigan Radio. She has worked for the station for 12 years, and started out as an intern before becoming a part-time and, later, a full-time reporter. Tracy's reports on the auto industry can frequently be heard on Morning Edition and All Things Considered, as well as on Michigan Radio. She considers her coverage of the landmark lawsuit against the University of Michigan for its use of affirmative action a highlight of her reporting career.
Tracy graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in English Literature. Before beginning her journalism career, she spent time working as a legal assistant at various firms in the Ann Arbor area.