Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Will is thrilled to be reporting and delivering the news for KUNR. An East Coast transplant, he's worked at NPR stations in Philadelphia, New York and most recently Connecticut. He's also interned at the NPR West Headquarters in Los Angeles where he learned from some of the network's best correspondents. Before joining the public radio airwaves, he studied English at a small liberal arts college and covered arts and culture for an alternative news weekly in Philadelphia.
He's particularly drawn to education, government and environmental reporting, but will jump on any story that gets him out into the field with a mic in hand. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, fish tacos and great American poetry.