Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Arts & Culture
3D chalk artist to visit Chattanooga
The Craniofacial Foundation of America is hosting the 5th annual Palate 2 Palate gallery stroll and art celebration on Saturday April 14, 2012. The event includes a gallery stroll through art galleries on the Southside of Chattanooga with fine wines and local culinary art to sample. A special performance of street art will feature internationally known 3D chalk artist Tracy Lee Stum at the Loose Cannon Studio and the evening will wrap up with Bubbles and Sweets, a champagne and desert concert at Track 29 with Willie Kitchens and his band. All proceeds for this event will support the Craniofacial Foundation of America to help patients with facial deformities.