Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Allied Arts Giving Grants To Unite Communities Through Art
If you've got an idea for a new cultural festival--one that would attract crowds who normally pass up the arts--then Allied Arts of Greater Chattanooga might fund it.
The organization is giving away grants of up to $6000. They hope to bring new festivals, art workshops, classes and more to people underserved by our city's current art offerings. Grant workshops are coming up on September 5th and 6th. Call (423) 756-2787 for more information.