Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
Ask A Doc: What Can I Do About Chronic Knee Pain?
How can athletes take care of their knees and joints and prevent future problems? Does running cause arthritis? What can a person do about chronic knee pain and osteoarthritis--is a knee replacement the only option? Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us to discuss these topics and more.