Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Ask A Doc: What Can I Do About Chronic Knee Pain?
How can athletes take care of their knees and joints and prevent future problems? Does running cause arthritis? What can a person do about chronic knee pain and osteoarthritis--is a knee replacement the only option? Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us to discuss these topics and more.