Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
Ask A Doc: What Can I Do About Chronic Knee Pain?
How can athletes take care of their knees and joints and prevent future problems? Does running cause arthritis? What can a person do about chronic knee pain and osteoarthritis--is a knee replacement the only option? Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us to discuss these topics and more.