Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Ask A Doc: What Can I Do About Chronic Knee Pain?
How can athletes take care of their knees and joints and prevent future problems? Does running cause arthritis? What can a person do about chronic knee pain and osteoarthritis--is a knee replacement the only option? Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us to discuss these topics and more.