Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Barbara Walters To Donald Trump: 'You're Making A Fool Of Yourself'
From one friend to another:
TV icon Barbara Walters turned to the camera on ABC's The View this morning to tell developer/reality TV star/birther conspirator Donald Trump that "you're making a fool of yourself."
Trump's latest "big announcement" was that he'll give $5 million to charity if President Obama releases his college and passport records. On The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night, the president joked that Trump's beef with him goes back to when "we were growing up together in Kenya" and Trump was no good on the soccer field (that was a joke from the president, everyone).
Walters said she's heard enough from her old friend. "You're not hurting Obama," she said, "you're hurting Donald. ... Stop it. Get off it, Donald."
Her message begins around the 2:45 mark in the clip.