Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
BMW of Chattanooga Donates 1M
Bidding Begins on BMW Auction for Austin Hatcher Foundation
Bidding on the Valencia Orange high performance vehicle will be open until 12:00 PM EST on March 4, 2013. The winning bidder will be announced on March 8 at BMW of Chattanooga.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit programs with the Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer. These include Hatch's House of Hope in Chattanooga where children diagnosed with cancer and their families receive services designed to improve the quality of life for the entire family. The Healthy Lifestyle division provides education to children in schools on healthy habits for cancer prevention. The organization also provides Diversionary Therapy by providing unique experiences for the children and their families.