Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
BMW of Chattanooga Donates 1M
Bidding Begins on BMW Auction for Austin Hatcher Foundation
Bidding on the Valencia Orange high performance vehicle will be open until 12:00 PM EST on March 4, 2013. The winning bidder will be announced on March 8 at BMW of Chattanooga.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit programs with the Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer. These include Hatch's House of Hope in Chattanooga where children diagnosed with cancer and their families receive services designed to improve the quality of life for the entire family. The Healthy Lifestyle division provides education to children in schools on healthy habits for cancer prevention. The organization also provides Diversionary Therapy by providing unique experiences for the children and their families.