Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Brazilian DJ Finds Being Green Isn't Easy
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. You wouldn't like him when he's angry. Then again, a Brazilian DJ was pretty angry after discovering the green paint he used to dress up as the Incredible Hulk wasn't body paint. Turns out, he had chosen an industrial grade paint that's typically used on ballistic missiles and nuclear submarines, not human skin. Friends and family spent a day scrubbing the 35-year-old to try and get the paint off. After all, it's not easy being green. Trust me. I would know. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.