Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Breast Cancer Survivors Create Art for Scholarships
The Mary Ellen Locher Foundation helps students affected by breast cancer with scholarships. Their newest fundraising campaign is an art exhibition to be held at Walker Pavilion at Coolidge Park on September 22nd.
The exhibition will feature art from breast cancer survivors and scholarship recipients. In the meantime, the Mary Ellen Locher Foundation is hosting a few workshops at the Art Warehouse in Brainerd.