Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Breast Cancer Survivors Create Art for Scholarships
The Mary Ellen Locher Foundation helps students affected by breast cancer with scholarships. Their newest fundraising campaign is an art exhibition to be held at Walker Pavilion at Coolidge Park on September 22nd.
The exhibition will feature art from breast cancer survivors and scholarship recipients. In the meantime, the Mary Ellen Locher Foundation is hosting a few workshops at the Art Warehouse in Brainerd.