Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Breast Cancer Survivors Create Art for Scholarships
The Mary Ellen Locher Foundation helps students affected by breast cancer with scholarships. Their newest fundraising campaign is an art exhibition to be held at Walker Pavilion at Coolidge Park on September 22nd.
The exhibition will feature art from breast cancer survivors and scholarship recipients. In the meantime, the Mary Ellen Locher Foundation is hosting a few workshops at the Art Warehouse in Brainerd.