Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Breast Cancer Survivors Create Art for Scholarships
The Mary Ellen Locher Foundation helps students affected by breast cancer with scholarships. Their newest fundraising campaign is an art exhibition to be held at Walker Pavilion at Coolidge Park on September 22nd.
The exhibition will feature art from breast cancer survivors and scholarship recipients. In the meantime, the Mary Ellen Locher Foundation is hosting a few workshops at the Art Warehouse in Brainerd.