Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Breast Cancer Survivors Create Art for Scholarships
The Mary Ellen Locher Foundation helps students affected by breast cancer with scholarships. Their newest fundraising campaign is an art exhibition to be held at Walker Pavilion at Coolidge Park on September 22nd.
The exhibition will feature art from breast cancer survivors and scholarship recipients. In the meantime, the Mary Ellen Locher Foundation is hosting a few workshops at the Art Warehouse in Brainerd.