Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Best New Read
‘Bullets and Bread’ Serves Up WWII Memories, Chow Trivia
Kent Whitaker, a culinary author who lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee, has collected dozens of anecdotes, historical facts, humorous stories and first-person accounts in his new book Bullets and Bread: The Story of the Sacrifice in American Homes to Feed Troops in World War II. He joins WUTC for an interview.