Most Active Stories
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Hunter Invitational III Features Contemporary Art By Regional Artists
- 911, Cracked & the 'End of All Magic’: A Conversation with Author Jeff Hewitt
Originally published on Thu May 24, 2012 7:30 am
The world's leading PC manufacturer has announced it will lay off 27,000 workers over the next two years — a third of those job cuts will be in the U.S. The CEO of Hewlett-Packard says the layoffs are part of a restructuring that will include greater spending on research and development.