Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Roland Carter Gala Concert
Celebrating Roland Carter
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Department of Music is honoring 46 years of dedication to music by Dr. Roland Carter with a Gala Concert event on Friday, April 19th.
The concert will feature choral arrangements by Dr. Carter performed by a variety of choral ensembles from UTC, Hampton University and Morehouse College. Guest soloist is Dr. Gail Robinson-Oturu, soprano from Austin Peay State University.
The Gala Concert will be held at First Baptist Church at 401 Gateway Ave in Chattanooga beginning at 7:30 PM. Donations will be accepted to help establish the Roland Carter Scholarship Fund. Be sure to designate your contribution to the Roland Carter Scholarship Fund.
Tickets for the Gala Concert will be available through the UTC box office or by calling 423-425-4371.
Ticket cost: $5 in advance and $10 at the door.