Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
Chatt Aspies History Hunters Group Explores Historical Sites
The Chatt Aspies History Hunters group takes field trips to sites like Engel Stadium and Point Park and investigates Chattanooga history. The social group is open to people with Asperger’s Syndrome and other autism spectrum disorders, as well as any teens and adults interested in Chattanooga’s past.