Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Chatt Aspies History Hunters Group Explores Historical Sites
The Chatt Aspies History Hunters group takes field trips to sites like Engel Stadium and Point Park and investigates Chattanooga history. The social group is open to people with Asperger’s Syndrome and other autism spectrum disorders, as well as any teens and adults interested in Chattanooga’s past.