Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Chatt Aspies History Hunters Group Explores Historical Sites
The Chatt Aspies History Hunters group takes field trips to sites like Engel Stadium and Point Park and investigates Chattanooga history. The social group is open to people with Asperger’s Syndrome and other autism spectrum disorders, as well as any teens and adults interested in Chattanooga’s past.