Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Chattanooga Community Kitchen Opens Cold Weather Shelter 11/23 & 11/24
From a media release:
As temperatures are predicted to drop below freezing this weekend, the Chattanooga Community Kitchen will open a cold weather shelter from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday nights, November 23th and 24th.
For more information, contact Charlie Hughes at 423-756-4222 or email at email@example.com.