Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Chattanooga Executives Locked-Up for MDA 8/28
The Muscular Dystrophy Association is hosting the 2014 MDA Executive Lock-Up on August 28th.
During the day on Thursday volunteers will arrive at offices across the Scenic City to escort executives to the Double Tree for their time in Lock-Up. The goal is to make bail to be released. Funds from this event will help put a child with Muscular Dystrophy through summer camp. The camp is provided free to the family. MDA has to raise $800 per child to cover the cost of camp. Other programs funded by the MDA Executive Lock-Up include flu shots, repair of wheelchairs and leg braces, funding for research, and clinics that specialize in neuromuscular diseases. I am participating this year and you are invited to help me make my bail with your donation.