Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise Programs Can Help Prevent Home Foreclosures
Since 2010, Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise has allocated $19 million to prevent home foreclosures in Chattanooga and ten surrounding counties. Homeowners who are behind on their mortgage (or expect to fall behind) could be eligible for foreclosure-prevention funding. Homeowners who do not qualify for that may still be eligible for mortgage counseling.