Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise Programs Can Help Prevent Home Foreclosures
Since 2010, Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise has allocated $19 million to prevent home foreclosures in Chattanooga and ten surrounding counties. Homeowners who are behind on their mortgage (or expect to fall behind) could be eligible for foreclosure-prevention funding. Homeowners who do not qualify for that may still be eligible for mortgage counseling.