Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise Programs Can Help Prevent Home Foreclosures
Since 2010, Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise has allocated $19 million to prevent home foreclosures in Chattanooga and ten surrounding counties. Homeowners who are behind on their mortgage (or expect to fall behind) could be eligible for foreclosure-prevention funding. Homeowners who do not qualify for that may still be eligible for mortgage counseling.