Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise Programs Can Help Prevent Home Foreclosures
Since 2010, Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise has allocated $19 million to prevent home foreclosures in Chattanooga and ten surrounding counties. Homeowners who are behind on their mortgage (or expect to fall behind) could be eligible for foreclosure-prevention funding. Homeowners who do not qualify for that may still be eligible for mortgage counseling.