Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise Programs Can Help Prevent Home Foreclosures
Since 2010, Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise has allocated $19 million to prevent home foreclosures in Chattanooga and ten surrounding counties. Homeowners who are behind on their mortgage (or expect to fall behind) could be eligible for foreclosure-prevention funding. Homeowners who do not qualify for that may still be eligible for mortgage counseling.