Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Syria's Minorities: Caught Between Sword Of ISIS And Wrath of Assad
Quite A Ride
Chattanooga UPS Drivers' 10-Million-Mile Journey Ends On Top
Charlie Millican and Ronnie Tims have both been driving UPS trucks for more than forty years, have both stayed completely accident-free and have collectively traveled more than ten million miles. Their perfect safety records rank them among the top twenty UPS drivers in the world. Millican and Tims retired on August 28th, and it's truly the end of an era--Millican is the last original UPS driver in Chattanooga.