Most Active Stories
- Listener Support Keeps WUTC On The Air. Please Donate Today.
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Start It Up Episode 7: Teen Startup Thrives and Glass Street Bounces Back
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Quite A Ride
Chattanooga UPS Drivers' 10-Million-Mile Journey Ends On Top
Charlie Millican and Ronnie Tims have both been driving UPS trucks for more than forty years, have both stayed completely accident-free and have collectively traveled more than ten million miles. Their perfect safety records rank them among the top twenty UPS drivers in the world. Millican and Tims retired on August 28th, and it's truly the end of an era--Millican is the last original UPS driver in Chattanooga.