Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Quite A Ride
Chattanooga UPS Drivers' 10-Million-Mile Journey Ends On Top
Charlie Millican and Ronnie Tims have both been driving UPS trucks for more than forty years, have both stayed completely accident-free and have collectively traveled more than ten million miles. Their perfect safety records rank them among the top twenty UPS drivers in the world. Millican and Tims retired on August 28th, and it's truly the end of an era--Millican is the last original UPS driver in Chattanooga.