Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Around the Nation
Chicago Company Aims To Popularize Electric Unicycle
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Bike sharing programs are popular in many American cities. A Chicago company wants to offer a different set of wheels for rent - or should I say wheel? We're talking electric unicycles. Commute Connect is hoping its self-balancing unicycle will catch on among commuters. Which is why its president can now be seen perched on one zipping along the streets of Chicago. As a conversation starter, he told the Tribune, it's even better than a puppy. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.