Most Active Stories
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Let's Talk About the Weather
Climate Change: Did Paul Say It Would Be Like This?
WRCB-TV weatherman Paul Barys joins WUTC's Richard Winham for an extended chat about climate change and other topics relevant to Barys's long career. Barys is the longest-serving television meteorologist in Chattanooga. He started at WRCB in 1985, and "Paul said it would be like this" has become an oft-repeated phrase around town, a testament to his accuracy in predicting the weather.