Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Colin Grant-Adams live in studio on Friday
Chattanooga, TN – Colin Grant-Adams has performed at numerous festivals and venues including the historic Blue Bird Cafe, and the famous Station Inn, in Nashville.
His music is designed to touch every emotion, entertaining audiences with his Scottish, Irish, and Folk blended style. His powerful voice is accompanied by his polished guitar playing, and the addition of a humor and storytelling provide additional insentive to an already flawless performance.
Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, Colin inherited his love for music from his father, Thomas Grant-Adams, who played everything from the guitar to the clarinet.
Colin is a member of the Folk Alliance and the Louisville Scottish Society. He has 5 albums to his credit, including his latest release, Songs of Scotland.
Colin Grant-Adams will perform songs and speak with Richard Winham at 2p.m.