Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Crowdfunding Sought for 'Game of Horror' Graphic Novel
Chattanooga, Tennessee author Shane Berryhill and Waynesville, North Carolina artist James E. Lyle collaborated to create Game of Horror, a graphic novel described as "The Hunger Games meets classic monster cinema in an action-packed tale of terror."
In the story, an undead girl named Lily fights ghouls in a combat tournament, and the tale is meant as an allegory for human trafficking. The creators are seeking Kickstarter funds to publish the graphic novel.
Berryhill joins WUTC for an interview about Game of Horror, as well as one of his previous novels, Dragon Island. A Chattanooga resident and South Pittsburg, Tennessee native, Berryhill has already won acclaim for his Chance Fortune books for younger readers.