Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Crowdfunding Sought for 'Game of Horror' Graphic Novel
Chattanooga, Tennessee author Shane Berryhill and Waynesville, North Carolina artist James E. Lyle collaborated to create Game of Horror, a graphic novel described as "The Hunger Games meets classic monster cinema in an action-packed tale of terror."
In the story, an undead girl named Lily fights ghouls in a combat tournament, and the tale is meant as an allegory for human trafficking. The creators are seeking Kickstarter funds to publish the graphic novel.
Berryhill joins WUTC for an interview about Game of Horror, as well as one of his previous novels, Dragon Island. A Chattanooga resident and South Pittsburg, Tennessee native, Berryhill has already won acclaim for his Chance Fortune books for younger readers.