Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Denim & Diamonds & Disco Event To Benefit Uninsured
The Medical Foundation of Chattanooga and the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society have operated Project Access providing specialized health care for uninsured people in Hamilton County since 2004.
More than 9000 people have received medical services through Project Access with health care professionals donating more than $99 million in services. To celebrate the generosity of the doctors and nurses participating in Project Access the 9th annual Denim and Diamonds event will be held Saturday February 23rd at the Chattanooga Convention Center beginning at 7 PM. Advance registration is encouraged. Call 423-622-2872 to make reservations.
The theme for Denim and Diamonds is Saturday Night Fever. It is time to break out the polyester and platform shoes. Disco lives once again as the Medical Foundation celebrates Project Access at Denim and Diamonds. There will be a silent auction at the event as well as an online auction leading up to the evening.