Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Denim & Diamonds & Disco Event To Benefit Uninsured
The Medical Foundation of Chattanooga and the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society have operated Project Access providing specialized health care for uninsured people in Hamilton County since 2004.
More than 9000 people have received medical services through Project Access with health care professionals donating more than $99 million in services. To celebrate the generosity of the doctors and nurses participating in Project Access the 9th annual Denim and Diamonds event will be held Saturday February 23rd at the Chattanooga Convention Center beginning at 7 PM. Advance registration is encouraged. Call 423-622-2872 to make reservations.
The theme for Denim and Diamonds is Saturday Night Fever. It is time to break out the polyester and platform shoes. Disco lives once again as the Medical Foundation celebrates Project Access at Denim and Diamonds. There will be a silent auction at the event as well as an online auction leading up to the evening.