Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Looks Good Enough To Eat?
Designer Natalie Chanin Bringing Barbecued Dresses to Warehouse Row
Natalie Chanin is a designer/entrepreneur who runs Alabama Chanin, a company where all the clothing is hand-made. An Alabama native, she combined slow, Southern barbecue and experimental fashion by hickory-smoking dresses. Her dresses will be on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row starting Thursday, July 25th. An opening reception is planned from 6 - 8 p.m., as well as a a Trunk Show at Amanda Pinson Jewelry on 7/26 and 7/27 and a workshop at SPACE on 7/27.