Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Looks Good Enough To Eat?
Designer Natalie Chanin Bringing Barbecued Dresses to Warehouse Row
Natalie Chanin is a designer/entrepreneur who runs Alabama Chanin, a company where all the clothing is hand-made. An Alabama native, she combined slow, Southern barbecue and experimental fashion by hickory-smoking dresses. Her dresses will be on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row starting Thursday, July 25th. An opening reception is planned from 6 - 8 p.m., as well as a a Trunk Show at Amanda Pinson Jewelry on 7/26 and 7/27 and a workshop at SPACE on 7/27.