Most Active Stories
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Looks Good Enough To Eat?
Designer Natalie Chanin Bringing Barbecued Dresses to Warehouse Row
Natalie Chanin is a designer/entrepreneur who runs Alabama Chanin, a company where all the clothing is hand-made. An Alabama native, she combined slow, Southern barbecue and experimental fashion by hickory-smoking dresses. Her dresses will be on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row starting Thursday, July 25th. An opening reception is planned from 6 - 8 p.m., as well as a a Trunk Show at Amanda Pinson Jewelry on 7/26 and 7/27 and a workshop at SPACE on 7/27.