Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Looks Good Enough To Eat?
Designer Natalie Chanin Bringing Barbecued Dresses to Warehouse Row
Natalie Chanin is a designer/entrepreneur who runs Alabama Chanin, a company where all the clothing is hand-made. An Alabama native, she combined slow, Southern barbecue and experimental fashion by hickory-smoking dresses. Her dresses will be on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row starting Thursday, July 25th. An opening reception is planned from 6 - 8 p.m., as well as a a Trunk Show at Amanda Pinson Jewelry on 7/26 and 7/27 and a workshop at SPACE on 7/27.