Most Active Stories
- 12/19 - 21, WEAVE's Christmas Dance Show Features Funk, Hip Hop, Ballet & More
- Mach Fuels Converts Cars, Trucks to Gas/CNG Bi-Fuel Systems
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
Looks Good Enough To Eat?
Designer Natalie Chanin Bringing Barbecued Dresses to Warehouse Row
Natalie Chanin is a designer/entrepreneur who runs Alabama Chanin, a company where all the clothing is hand-made. An Alabama native, she combined slow, Southern barbecue and experimental fashion by hickory-smoking dresses. Her dresses will be on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row starting Thursday, July 25th. An opening reception is planned from 6 - 8 p.m., as well as a a Trunk Show at Amanda Pinson Jewelry on 7/26 and 7/27 and a workshop at SPACE on 7/27.