Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Do NASCAR Races Contribute To Motorists' Wrecks?
Originally published on Wed February 29, 2012 11:02 am
By David Greene
New research indicates that five days after major NASCAR races, there is a measurable increase in traffic accidents caused by aggressive driving.