Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Do NASCAR Races Contribute To Motorists' Wrecks?
Originally published on Wed February 29, 2012 11:02 am
By David Greene
New research indicates that five days after major NASCAR races, there is a measurable increase in traffic accidents caused by aggressive driving.