Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Do NASCAR Races Contribute To Motorists' Wrecks?
Originally published on Wed February 29, 2012 11:02 am
By David Greene
New research indicates that five days after major NASCAR races, there is a measurable increase in traffic accidents caused by aggressive driving.