Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Dr. Hoppe's Book Offers Sips Of Sustenance
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – In this segment, Dr. Sherry Hoppe joins us. Her latest book is about the grief process. Published by Wakestone Press, it's called Sips of Sustenance: Grieving the loss of your spouse. It contains her own reflections and experiences while mourning the death of her husband. It also contains other perspectives hundreds of comforting quotes and thoughts from writers, artists, poets and philosophers.