Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Dr. Hoppe's Book Offers Sips Of Sustenance
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – In this segment, Dr. Sherry Hoppe joins us. Her latest book is about the grief process. Published by Wakestone Press, it's called Sips of Sustenance: Grieving the loss of your spouse. It contains her own reflections and experiences while mourning the death of her husband. It also contains other perspectives hundreds of comforting quotes and thoughts from writers, artists, poets and philosophers.