Most Active Stories
- By Asking ‘Impossible Questions,’ A Traveler Creates Oral History
- Please Donate Today! Your Support Keeps WUTC On The Air.
- TEDxUTChattanooga announces slate of speakers for October 25
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Sculptor John Henry Plans 33-Acre Sculpture Garden on Chattanooga's Southside
Dr. Hoppe's Book Offers Sips Of Sustenance
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – In this segment, Dr. Sherry Hoppe joins us. Her latest book is about the grief process. Published by Wakestone Press, it's called Sips of Sustenance: Grieving the loss of your spouse. It contains her own reflections and experiences while mourning the death of her husband. It also contains other perspectives hundreds of comforting quotes and thoughts from writers, artists, poets and philosophers.