Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Spirits in the Wild
Dragons at the Zoo
Spirits in the Wild is an annual fundraiser for the Chattanooga Zoo and this year the event includes a sneak peek at the Komodo Dragons that will live in the newest exhibit, Deserts and Forests of the World.
The Forest portion of this exhibit will be opening soon and attendees of Spirits in the Wild will get a chance to see some of the other new inhabitants like the sloths.
Spirits in the Wild is Saturday, May 18th from 7 to 10 PM at the Chattanooga Zoo. Tickets are available in advance at the Chattanooga Zoo Gift Shop and at the door on Saturday evening if still available. There will be food from a variety of local restaurants with wine, beer and other spirits available as well. Music, dancing under the stars and a chance to tour the zoo at night are also part of Spirits in the Wild. You must be 21 or older to attend.