Most Active Stories
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
A Night At The Picture Show
'Ella' To Premiere At Tivoli
A short film shot in Chattanooga will premiere this weekend at the Tivoli Theater, which itself is a prominent location in the film. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 21, for the 8 p.m. screening of "Ella." The film will be followed by a Q&A and a screening of the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
In this interview, director Myles Matsuno discusses the film, as well as his other work. He is a Los Angeles native and a 2009 graduate of Lee University in Cleveland, Tenn.