Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
A Night At The Picture Show
'Ella' To Premiere At Tivoli
A short film shot in Chattanooga will premiere this weekend at the Tivoli Theater, which itself is a prominent location in the film. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 21, for the 8 p.m. screening of "Ella." The film will be followed by a Q&A and a screening of the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
In this interview, director Myles Matsuno discusses the film, as well as his other work. He is a Los Angeles native and a 2009 graduate of Lee University in Cleveland, Tenn.