Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
A Night At The Picture Show
'Ella' To Premiere At Tivoli
A short film shot in Chattanooga will premiere this weekend at the Tivoli Theater, which itself is a prominent location in the film. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 21, for the 8 p.m. screening of "Ella." The film will be followed by a Q&A and a screening of the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
In this interview, director Myles Matsuno discusses the film, as well as his other work. He is a Los Angeles native and a 2009 graduate of Lee University in Cleveland, Tenn.