Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Ending Homelessness Starts With Philanthropy, Says Miskey
Is it possible to end homelessness? Really end it?
Anne Miskey thinks so, and she thinks that philanthropy should play a major role. Miskey is the executive director of the national organization, Funders Together to End Homelessness, and she recently visited Chattanooga. She met with the Homeless Coalition to discuss approaches for ending homelessness here in Chattanooga, and she dropped by the studio.