Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Ending Homelessness Starts With Philanthropy, Says Miskey
Is it possible to end homelessness? Really end it?
Anne Miskey thinks so, and she thinks that philanthropy should play a major role. Miskey is the executive director of the national organization, Funders Together to End Homelessness, and she recently visited Chattanooga. She met with the Homeless Coalition to discuss approaches for ending homelessness here in Chattanooga, and she dropped by the studio.