Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Ending Homelessness Starts With Philanthropy, Says Miskey
Is it possible to end homelessness? Really end it?
Anne Miskey thinks so, and she thinks that philanthropy should play a major role. Miskey is the executive director of the national organization, Funders Together to End Homelessness, and she recently visited Chattanooga. She met with the Homeless Coalition to discuss approaches for ending homelessness here in Chattanooga, and she dropped by the studio.