Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Ending Homelessness Starts With Philanthropy, Says Miskey
Is it possible to end homelessness? Really end it?
Anne Miskey thinks so, and she thinks that philanthropy should play a major role. Miskey is the executive director of the national organization, Funders Together to End Homelessness, and she recently visited Chattanooga. She met with the Homeless Coalition to discuss approaches for ending homelessness here in Chattanooga, and she dropped by the studio.