Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Ending Homelessness Starts With Philanthropy, Says Miskey
Is it possible to end homelessness? Really end it?
Anne Miskey thinks so, and she thinks that philanthropy should play a major role. Miskey is the executive director of the national organization, Funders Together to End Homelessness, and she recently visited Chattanooga. She met with the Homeless Coalition to discuss approaches for ending homelessness here in Chattanooga, and she dropped by the studio.