Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
EU Court Tells Google That People Have 'The Right To Be Forgotten'
Originally published on Tue May 13, 2014 7:26 pm
Europe's highest court has issued a landmark decision against Google, ruling that people can go directly to Google and request that the search engine delete certain results about them. For more information, Audie Cornish turns to Meg Ambrose, a professor of communication, culture, and technology at Georgetown University.