Most Active Stories
- Bernie Sanders Just Drew A Huge Crowd. How Does It Measure Up?
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Praised by NPR, Pitchfork & NYT, Torres Will Perform in Chattanooga 7/2
Arts & Culture
Eve Ensler's 'The Vagina Monologues' at UTC 2/14 &2/15
Note: Due to inclement weather, the performance for 2/13 has been canceled.
The Vagina Monologues, written by Eve Ensler, is being brought out once again for UTC's 6th consecutive production. The production documents and celebrates the unique, funny, and even sad experiences concerned with the struggles of being a woman. The production will take place February 14th and 15th. WUTC's Virginia Daniels talked with Harley Milligan, the production director, and Sara Peters, director of the Women's Center at UTC.