Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Behind the Lens
Everyone Sees Through a Frame: A Conversation with Gregg Segal
Photographer Gregg Segal's work has appeared in National Geographic, Esquire, and Rolling Stone. His subjects include professional cosplayers, senior Olympians, and actors such as Louis CK, Steve-O, and Forest Whitaker.
One of Segal's exhibits is currently on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row. It's called State of the Union and features Civil War re-enactors posing in mall parking lots and suburban neighborhoods. Recently, WUTC had a conversation with Gregg Segal about his childhood, artistic philosophy, and photographing superheroes.