Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Behind the Lens
Everyone Sees Through a Frame: A Conversation with Gregg Segal
Photographer Gregg Segal's work has appeared in National Geographic, Esquire, and Rolling Stone. His subjects include professional cosplayers, senior Olympians, and actors such as Louis CK, Steve-O, and Forest Whitaker.
One of Segal's exhibits is currently on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row. It's called State of the Union and features Civil War re-enactors posing in mall parking lots and suburban neighborhoods. Recently, WUTC had a conversation with Gregg Segal about his childhood, artistic philosophy, and photographing superheroes.