Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Behind the Lens
Everyone Sees Through a Frame: A Conversation with Gregg Segal
Photographer Gregg Segal's work has appeared in National Geographic, Esquire, and Rolling Stone. His subjects include professional cosplayers, senior Olympians, and actors such as Louis CK, Steve-O, and Forest Whitaker.
One of Segal's exhibits is currently on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row. It's called State of the Union and features Civil War re-enactors posing in mall parking lots and suburban neighborhoods. Recently, WUTC had a conversation with Gregg Segal about his childhood, artistic philosophy, and photographing superheroes.