Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Behind the Lens
Everyone Sees Through a Frame: A Conversation with Gregg Segal
Photographer Gregg Segal's work has appeared in National Geographic, Esquire, and Rolling Stone. His subjects include professional cosplayers, senior Olympians, and actors such as Louis CK, Steve-O, and Forest Whitaker.
One of Segal's exhibits is currently on display in Chattanooga at Warehouse Row. It's called State of the Union and features Civil War re-enactors posing in mall parking lots and suburban neighborhoods. Recently, WUTC had a conversation with Gregg Segal about his childhood, artistic philosophy, and photographing superheroes.